Terms and Conditions
The Fairtrade Mark is a confirmation that a product meets international Fairtrade standards. It is used by way of licence. It may not be used without written permission from Fairtrade Ireland.
In addition to licensing the use of the Fairtrade Mark, Fairtrade Ireland provides information and educational services to the public about fair trade.
By certifying a product Fairtrade Ireland shall not be deemed to have approved or supported the actions of supporters or supporters’ groups and Fairtrade Ireland is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the activities of supporters or supporters’ groups or persons or groups using the logo for the purpose of the promotion of fair trade
Terms & Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Fairtrade Ireland, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. Fairtrade Ireland reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Fairtrade Mark Ireland are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Fairtrade Ireland be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. Fairtrade Ireland does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Online Orders
Delivery and Shipping
All materials are shipped from our offices in Dublin and all orders have a postage and packaging charge of €5.
The materials will be sent to the delivery address given when the customer places the order.
Once we have received your order, we will endeavour to deliver the goods as soon as possible; however, please allow 7 to 10 working days.
Shipments are made by An Post or courier depending on order weight and volume.
If there is no one available to accept a delivery by An Post, goods will be held for a number of days at an An Post facility for collection by you. If shipped by courier, our courier will keep the goods for up to 2 days and you can arrange for a new delivery date. After two days we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case we will refund the price of the goods, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery.
If you give us an incorrect or incomplete delivery address and as a result we try but are unable to make the delivery, we may treat the order as cancelled by you. In this case we will refund the price of the goods, but we shall be entitled to keep the amount you paid for delivery.
If some of the goods you ordered are not available we may deliver part of your order. We will deliver the rest of the order as soon as possible afterwards.
Please note: we only deliver to Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland addresses.
Returns / Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase we will gladly refund you in full (excluding postal charges if applicable) or if requested offer a replacement.
We must receive returned items within 10 days of you receiving the goods. The items must be in perfect condition, unused in its original packaging and with all tags intact. We suggest that you use recorded delivery for returns as we cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of returned goods.
Fairtrade Ireland will accept all postal costs relating to faulty goods. Where goods are exchanged, a postal charge will apply.
In all cases please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with returning goods. DO NOT RETURN any goods without first contacting Fairtrade Ireland and receiving returns instructions.
If you would like to cancel an order before it has been dispatched please email email@example.com and we will refund you the total amount minus a €2 processing fee.
7. Copyright restrictions:
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Fairtrade Ireland. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Fairtrade Ireland to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Fairtrade Ireland). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
8. Fairtrade Ireland takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Fairtrade Ireland has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Fairtrade Ireland approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
9. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
12. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.