Join us at the World of Coffee June 2016!
We’re delighted to be exhibiting at the SCAE World of Coffee 2016, from the 23rd to the 25th June at the RDS in Dublin.
Join us at stand F28/G31 – just left of the SCAE photo exhibition – to learn more about Fairtrade coffee and to meet some of our international team including some of our Fairtrade producers.
Thurs, 23rd – Day 1 of SCAE:
1.20-1.50pm: Mary Portillo Romero of Capucas Coffee, Honduras (Fairtrade coffee cooperative) will be competing in the World Barista Championships.
Fri, 24th – Day 2 of SCAE:
10.30-12.15: Sustainability Forum, Exhibition Hall RDS:
Fatima Ismael (Soppexcca Cooperative, Nicaragua) speaking at 10.55-11.05;Fatima has been asked to speak on behalf of Fairtrade. Fatima will discuss how Soppexcca has overcome serious social, economic and environmental challenges to become one of the highest quality coffee cooperatives in Nicaragua, which encourages innovation and participation of young people in coffee production.
Jose Omar (Capucas coffee cooperative, Honduras) speaking at 11.15-11.25.
1.30-12.30: Fairtrade cupping session: cupping room, RDS exhibition hall.
Use this opportunity to sample a range of high-quality coffees from around the world and meet with some of the producers behind the coffee.
Other Coops attending SCAE World of Coffee 2016, from the 23rd to the 25th June at the RDS in Dublin.
- COAPROCL (Cooperativa de Productores Orgánicos de Copan Limitada)
- COAGRICSAL (Cooperative Agricola San Antonio Limitada)
- COMSA (Café Orgánico Marcala Sociedad Anónima)
- COMISUYL (Cooperativa Mixta Subirana Yoro Limitada)
- COOMPROCOM (Cooperativa Multisectorial Productores de Café Orgánico de Matagalpa)
- RAOS (Cooperativa Regional de Agricultores Orgánicos de la Sierra)